SunSplash proudly presents the first ever Spooky Splash Bash, a month- long family friendly celebration every weekend in October.
Come see the park decked out in Spooky décor, enjoy Halloween themed Ohana games with special prizes just for the kids and celebrate with limited time food and beverage items that will tempt and terrorize your taste buds.
Join us the last the weekend of October when we celebrate BIG with costume contests, pumpkin decorating, music, trick or treating and so much more!
Our Spooky Splash Bash is included with your 2022 or 2023 Season Pass. Enjoy a frighteningly good deal on Sunday’s when admission is half price ($14.99) every Sunday in October.
All Month Long:
• Inflatable archway with fog machine at entrance
• Self-guided hay maze
• Halloween themed Ohana Games and prizes
examples: pumpkin painting, mummy bowling, and sniffly skeleton prize grab
• Lazy River re-named Spooky River (décor placed in landscape)
• Halloween themed photo opportunities
• Fall food offerings: Boo-falo chicken loaded fries, Flaming chili cheese dog (topped with flamin’ hots), cider and caramel apple slushys, Walking Dead Taco, etc.
October 29th – 30th:
• Child and family costume contest
• Trick or Treating throughout park
• Child’s pumpkin decorating
• DJ spinning all of your favorite ghostly tunes from 2pm – 6pm